Head and Neck Pathology CME: 17th to 19th January 2020.
Head and Neck Pathology CME:
- Minimizing grey zones in thyroid pathology.
- Alphabet Soup of Thyroid Neoplasms NIFTP.
- Breaking Bad – what makes a good thyroid cancer go bad?
- Diagnostic approach to parathyroid lesions .
- AJCC 8th edition staging of thyroid and oral cancer- challenges and controversies- Panel.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck: Keratinising dysplasia (recent WHO changes) and select variants.
- Challenging oral mucosal biopsies.
- Oropharyngeal cancer: Not your father’s cancer.
- Update From the 4th Edition of the World Health Organization
- Classification of Head and Neck Tumours: Nasopharynx .
- Epithelial lesions of the sinonasal tract.
- Small blue round cell tumors of the sinonasal tract.
- Spindle cell lesions of head and neck (including sino nasal tract).
- Salivary gland tumours: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue.
- Pitfalls in the biopsy diagnosis of minor salivary gland neoplasms: diagnostic considerations and recommended approach.
- Odontogenic and maxillofacial bone tumours- Update from the 4th Edition of the World Health Organization Classification of Head and Neck Tumours.
- Algorithm to seek out the primary in unknown primary neck.
- A melange of interesting cases.