A Poster Session has been arranged during the International Update in Head and Neck Pathology and Computational Pathology 2020
Please follow the following guidelines to participate:
- Only registered delegates are allowed to send abstracts.
- Only one poster is allowed for one registration.
- There is no need to send hard copies by post.
- The cut-off date for submission will be 15thDecember, 2019. No abstract will be accepted after this deadline.
- The First Page of the abstract should contain the following details: Name of the Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any), Name, Mobile number, Email and the appropriate sub-specialty.
- The Second Page of the abstract should include: the Title, Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any) and Institutional Affiliations. The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 250 words, using Font Style: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12.
- The topic for the poster should be related to Head and Neck Pathology.
- Abstract should include the following headings:
- For Case Series: Background / Objectives / Method / Results and Conclusion.
- For Case Reports: Background / Case Report / Conclusion.
- Please check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Selected abstracts will be disclosed on the conference web-site by 20th December, 2019.
- Abstracts may be withdrawn by a written communication via email to the Organising Secretary by 19th December, 2019.
- Send the abstract file to the following email address with Subject as Poster Abstract 2020: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Selected delegates need to send the soft copy (PDF format) of the poster within 25th December, 2019 which will be uploaded in the website.
- The mode of presentation is: Printed posters.
- Poster dimensions: within 1.0 m (height) x 0.75 m (width) or within 39.37″ (height) x 29.53″ (width). i.e. Portrait Format (height more than width).
- Send the soft copy (PDF) of Poster to the following email address with Subject as Poster 2020: email@example.com
|Submission of Abstracts||15th December, 2019|
|Abstract withdrawal||19th December, 2019|
|List of Selected Abstracts||20th December, 2019|
|Submission of PDF copy of Poster||25th December, 2019|
|Poster Session Date & Time||17-19th January 2020|
Please call Dr. Angad Singh (9873333252) or Dr. Indu Arun (9007053929) in case you have any other query.
The Organising Team