A Poster Session has been arranged during the 3rd International Paediatric Pathology CME 2019.
Please follow the following guidelines to participate:
- Only registered delegates are allowed to send abstracts.
- Only one poster is allowed for one registration.
- There is no need to send hard copies by post.
- The cut-off date for abstract submission is 31st October, 2018. No abstract will be accepted after this deadline.
- The First Page of the abstract should contain the following details: Name of the Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any), Name, Mobile number, Email and the appropriate sub-specialty.
- The Second Page of the abstract should include: the Title, Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any) and Institutional Affiliations. The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 250 words, using Font Style: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12.
- The topic for posters may include any cases of Paediatric Pathology.
- Abstract should include the following headings:
- For Case Series: Background / Objectives / Method / Results and Conclusion.
- For Case Reports: Background / Case Report / Conclusion.
- Please check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Selected abstracts will be disclosed on the conference web-site by 10th November, 2018. Abstracts may be withdrawn by a written communication via email to the Organising Secretary by 20th November, 2018.
- Send the abstract file to the following email address with Subject as Poster Abstract 2018: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Selected delegates need to send the soft copy (PDF format) of the poster within 15thDecember, 2017 which will be uploaded in the website.
- The mode of presentation is: Electronic posters.
- Poster dimensions: Portrait Format (height more than width).
- After selection, send the soft copy (PDF) of Poster to the following email address with Subject as Poster 2018: email@example.com
Date of Poster Presentation: 19th January, 2019
Please call Dr. Paromita Roy (9831121912) in case you have any other query.
The Organising Team