A Poster Session has been arranged during the International Update in Head and Neck Pathology and Computational Pathology 2020.
Please follow the following guidelines to participate:
- Only registered delegates are allowed to send abstracts.
- Only one poster is allowed for one registration.
- There is no need to send hard copies by post.
- The cut-off date for abstract submission is 15th December 2019. No abstract will be accepted after this deadline.
- The First Page of the abstract should contain the following details: Name of the Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any), Name, Mobile number, Email and the appropriate sub-speciality.
- The Second Page of the abstract should include: the Title, Presenting Author (underlined) and co-authors (if any) and Institutional Affiliations. The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 250 words, using Font Style: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12.
- The topic for the poster should be related to Head and Neck Pathology.
- Abstract should include the following headings:
- Case Series and original studies: Background / Objectives / Method / Results and Conclusion.
- Case Reports: Background / Case Report / Conclusion.
- Please check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Selected abstracts will be informed through the conference web-site by 20th December 2019. Abstracts may be withdrawn by written communication via email to the Organising Secretary by 15th December 2019.
- Send the abstract file to the following email address with Subject as Poster Abstract 2019: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42’ (Diagonal) LCD
- File format should be Powerpoint (.PPT)
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10-20 MB
- The E-poster should be presented as a single powerpoint slide.
- All presentations should be in landscape format
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only.
- The presentation has to be submitted before 25th December 2019.
- Send the soft copy (PPT) of Poster to the following email address with Subject as Poster 2019: email@example.com
Poster Presentation dates: 17-19th January 2020
Please call Dr. Indu Arun (9007053929) in case you have any other query.
The Organising Team